01.10.2009 Furniture
I am sitting here killing time waiting for my new living room furniture to be delivered. Finally! After some hassles with the store with ordering and reordering pieces that weren't in stock. Of course I don't have all my crap unpacked yet. I just hope that I have enough space in the living room left to fit what is being delivered. I didn't get much done in the last couple of days because I have been sick. I came home from work early on Thursday and stayed home all day Friday too. Nothing like being in bed all day and can't breathe. Fun! I broke down and went to Walgreens last night to pick up some OTC medicine my sister recommended. Worked almost immediately. Okay it didn't wave a magic wand over my nose and all the mucus disappeared. But I am definately breathing easier and sound much better. Oh I am still sick and am going right back to bed after the delivery guys get here.



1 comment:
Oh no, I'm sorry you're sick.
Hope you feel better soon!!!
Here's what I need:
a) pics of the new furniture!!!
b) name of magic OTC medicine
Post a Comment