Natural Beauty
Here are some pictures I took on the way to work the other morning. It was really foggy and everything looked weird but beautiful in the fog. I thought these pictures turned out fantastic. Now I am not one to photoshop anything except to crop. These beauties I am just going to change to black and white and print out. I am considering matting/framing them for my mother for Christmas. Good thing she doesn't read my blog.... well I don't think she reads it anyway!






13 comments:
Owww these pics are gorgeous ! I think they'll make a beautiful present for Xmas !
Kim those are BEAUTIFUL!!! I agree FANTASTIC xmas gifts!!!
No peeking mom! :)
See ya at 2Chix!
Beth
WoW!? Kim... I have two words for you: CAFE PRESS! Seriously! Sell those babies! Gorgeous!!!
oh what totally awesome pictures.
Beautiful photos... Very Surreal! They are going to make some grea wall art!
I love the foggy photos!
Thanks for stopping by our blog and answering questions with us :)
I LOVE those pics.
Just beautiful.
Excellent photauge, Kimmer. You rock! xoxo
Wow these FOTO's are gorgeous... Such peace and calm in them... Black and white would look awesome.
those pics are BREATHTAKING!!!!!
Oh my gosh! That first one especially hit me...very deep and mysterious yet soothing at the same time. You did a beautiful job!
Oh Kim these are amazing!
The first one is extremely powerful. The others are equally amazing with how cool they look.
oh my goodness! These ARE beyond gorgeous... What a great Christmas present for your mom!
Post a Comment