SIStv
Have you all discovered Scrap In Style TV? I have been a member for awhile now and it is fab. I finally had a chance to watch some of the webisodes today. They are pretty great... not some high dollar corporate film but more off the cuff little ditties that only true papercrafters would enjoy. What I think really impresses me the most about SIStv is the great gallery. I cannot say I have ever seen a collection of layouts and projects that are more unique and cutting edge than what is in that gallery. It is a true inspiration. It is also a place where I will be stealing ideas and looks left and right. Poster beware!!! I need to get some funk in my junk! Truly I do.



2 comments:
I am a member at SIStv. I love it too. I haven't had time to peruse the gallery or watch the webisodes much yet but I should be able to this next week while I am visiting at my parent's house. It is a fabu site! I am so glad I found it too! What is your username? I'm brandybee on there too.
I am a member just have no time for anything lately but I will be playing there more when I get a chance
Post a Comment