Friday, June 15, 2007

My Heart

Here is another Design Team project I completed for 2 Scrappy Chix Designs with the June 2007 kit. In addition to supplies from the June 2007 kit, I added Bazzill bling cardstock, Basic Grey book plate, flowers from Prima and Junkitz, Queen floral felt ribbon, doiley, journaling tag from www.elles.etsy.com, MAMBI rhinestone flower, misc ribbon, and tissue paper. My first attempt at a 6x12 layout and have to say I lurve it! I will be making more 6x12 projects!

I am also entering this layout for my www.onelittleword.blogspot.com entry.

7 comments:

liz mataraza said...

this is great! love the black and peach.

Lynn said...

This is soooooooooo cute! Love it!

Lynn
one little word

Kath W said...

Love how you put it all together!

Joni M said...

The 6x12 portrait size is so cute! This is a wonderful layout! I see you scrap a lot of Sugar... is she your favorite?

Anonymous said...

LOVE that layout! Great work, as usual!

Cheryl Wray said...

Love it!! Too cute!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Such a cute picture, love the page.