My fabulous finds at my local Dollar Tree! Now mind you, my hair is super short and I can't use any of these items except maybe the barrettes but I can rock the hell out of them on some papercraft projects!


Posted by
Kim Langston
at
9:36 AM
Labels: Papercrafts
3 comments:
If you love skulls, check out my blog for the Magistical Memories site - Susan Rodriguez makes two diff. and very cool chipboard skulls. (Tell them I sent you - lol!). I altered a couple of them and they're on my site in my LO album if you want to see....xo
I was just thinkin THAT I need these to go with my ci papers roflmbooo IM GOIN TO DOLLARRR TREEEEEEEE WHEHEHW
I love me some skulls too girl! I want the Marah Johnson paper that you have! And, I want your dollar tree finds too! I can't wait to see what the heck you will do with them!
Post a Comment