2 Scrappy Chix Designs - March 2007 Kit
Here are my Design Team projects for the March 2007 Kit from www.2scrappychixdesigns.com. The monthly kit was designed around the Bisous line of papers and chipboard with Bazzill cardstock, Stickles, and Heidi Swapp/Petaloo/American Craft florals. I used the new Around The Block Tape Writer and label tape on some of these projects. This tool is also available from www.2scrappychixdesigns.com. It is a great new tool with an uppercase and lowercase font cartridge. The label tape comes in some great funky colors. The downside of the Tape Writer is that is does not have numbers, the cutter isn't the cleanest, and the backing is hard to get off--but I LOVE THIS TOOL regardless and suggest everyone buy it!!!











3 comments:
WOWZERS! I am so proud of you... from worrying that you never completed anything, to completing such masterpieces, you've really stepped it up a notch. Geez, you're putting my blog to shame!
I'm in LOVE with everything you've been doing lately!
Love seeing all your layouts and projects!
kath
really love the cards you did.
Post a Comment