I've been a very good girl...

this year according to my Creative Escape 2006 Secret Santa. This is the package I received from her last week. It contained these fabulous altered wooden "?" and "!" and they are HUGE. An altered box for ribbons with four clothespin full of ribbon. Patterned paper and embellishments from My Mind's Eye and 7 Gypsies. Chipboard albums from 7 Gypsies and Maya Road. And an altered canvas bag with the most fabulous fiber and beaded trim. You can see that it is all in one of my favoritist colors--ORANGE. A BIG gracious thanks goes to my Secret Santa... whoever you are.



2 comments:
WOW! That's some SS gift! I'm jealous.
I came to your blog today to see just how big the '?' and '!' are--you weren't kidding! I'm gonna have to look for them here--Cindy said she got them at Walmart?
So fun--this was a REALLY good secret santa group, wasn't it?
xoxo,
Becca
Post a Comment